Supporting International Businesses
High standards at the heart of our mission
AGN is structured as an association; members build their trust and reputation using their own brands and the business strategies that are appropriate for their clients. AGN membership is subject to pre-admission review, annual confirmation of good professional standing and monitoring of on-going member performance.
AGN’s Client Service Excellence is supported by two main pillars:
- Client service charter: The common client service framework that sets the benchmark for all AGN member firms. Find out more (pdf).
- Customer satisfaction monitor: The online system for capturing, and acting on client feedback about their experience.
AGN’s 6-star growth model
AGN leads with our commitment and support for business development in our members. Their clients benefit with high standards and global insights. Our 6-star service growth model is actively supported with collaterals, events and training programs.
Some of the resources in our 6-star approach include:
Going International guide
- An exclusive guide to develop an international growth plan.
Client Satisfaction Monitor
- AGN’s tool to help member firms work together on international clients, projects and proposals.
Love Your Clients
- The AGN Guide to Key Account Management.
- Regular publications to address topical business and commercial issues impacting small and medium-sized enterprises.
In It to Win It
- A range of helpful tools to help improve tender and RFP (Request For Proposal).
Business Development Diagnostic
- A ‘self assess‘ tool against the various disciplines of the business development framework.